Arc Legal Assistance is a specialist provider of legal expenses, assistance, and accident & health insurance products.
Based in Colchester, Cardiff, Brierley Hill and London we work with insurers, intermediaries, financial institutions and affinity groups, focusing upon delivering bespoke solutions providing ‘best in market’ products and services.
Purpose of the role
Based in Colchester as part of the commercial team the Partnership Executive (PE) will be responsible for supporting the team in the management of key business relationships, whilst simultaneously identifying new business opportunities to grow their own allocated business relationships. The role will cover legal expenses both BTE & ATE, assistance schemes such as home emergency and motor breakdown and accident & health schemes such as group personal accident and group business travel.
The PE’s key role will be to maintain and develop the close business relationships which we have developed with our key partners.
- Maintaining regular contact with allocated clients either at meetings, by telephone or via another medium as appropriate
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities with existing clients and/or their partners including product development
- Liaison with other departments to obtain all required information for client meetings and/or ad hoc client requests and to support the Commercial team
- Attending client meetings to ensure all of their requirements are fulfilled to their satisfaction including post contract launch, change and renewal/review analysis
- Production and management of meeting minutes and agreed actions following client meeting
- Analysing claims experiences and providing clients, underwriters and other business functions with detailed commentary of the underlying performance of allocated accounts, such as: –
- Past, current and developing claim trends
- Identifying the impact that internal and external market factors may have in future
- Identifying product and service development opportunities
- Recommending renewal and new business terms with reference to agreed pricing models and existing schemes
- Drafting underwriting papers for submission to Underwriters
- Production of bespoke claims and underwriting performance material in advance of client meetings and as requested on an ad-hoc basis
- Liaison with the Marketing team over presentation of proposal documents
- Preparing and submitting proposals to clients
- Preparing and delivering product training to client’s sales team to help increase sales conversion and to client’s claims, underwriting and customer service team to help build knowledge and awareness of the services we provide.
- Ad hoc project work
- Ensuring all duties carried out in accordance with company procedures and FCA regulations.
Key Performance Indicators
The core responsibilities for the Commercial team is to develop and maintain close business relationships with the company’s key stakeholders and clients. The Commercial team is strongly focused on continually strengthening client relationships and identifying and exploiting opportunities for the creation of new business arrangements.
Job Holder’s Objectives & KPI’s:
- Organise own workload prioritising urgent tasks
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times and data protection legislation is adhered to
- All documentation should be accurate, professional, formatted in agreed templates and branding, and produced in a timely fashion
- Able to deal with own tasks without supervision
- Liaising effectively with other departments to deal with any issues raised by customers (e.g. claims and Finance).