Arc Legal Assistance's managing agent service benefits insurers with an appetite for risk participation, either on a fully or co-insured basis.
Our experience in the design, implementation and management of legal expenses insurance contracts is second to none.
We are able to offer tailored managing agent services, enabling insurers to participate in our innovative business model, which ensures strict underwriting and claims management controls. Our focus is always on delivering a first class service for our clients.
Our service includes:-
- Account management with responsibility for overall conduct of the legal helpline, claims handling and case management service
- Overall structuring and ongoing management of arrangements including premium calculation, policy wordings and panel solicitor terms
- Managing claims validation process
- Oversight of claims handling activity undertaken by panel solicitors, by exception reporting on pre-agreed parameters and by regular claims audit
- Micro-management of cases going off panel, where claims costs are prone to escalate
- Management of conflict cases (where panel solicitor is unable to act because it is already instructed by the other party or because of a commercial conflict)
- Management of complaints, including disputes over rejections on prospects of success and liaising with FOS if required
- Production of consolidated management information
"Given the expertise of the Arc Legal team, the controls they have in place and the procedures followed, LV= have every confidence in the way Arc Legal manages their legal expense claims."
Lynne Pegram, General Insurance Supplier Manager, LV=